Venue: Skydive Arizona, Eloy, AZ USA
Dates: Start: Friday, 28 March 2014, 8:00am (0800hrs)
Release: Friday, 4 April 2014, 6:00pm (1800hrs)
Dive Director: BJ Worth
The World Team Profile has been changed to include items required for participation in the World Team 2014 – Fly It Forward Large Formation Sequential World Record event. If you have not updated your profile since 12 October 2013, please do so before you register for this event.
If you have not yet been invited, please feel free to contact a Sector Captain to confirm your participation before you register.
Registration Fee: 1850 US$
- Jumps: up to a point, whatever it takes!
- Altitude: up to a point, whatever it takes! (15K to 19K)
- Leadership by World Team Leaders and Staff
- Video and Stills by World Team Camera-flyers
- State-of-the-art HD Video Review System
- Performance Evaluation by FAI Judges
- Jump-by-jump Video Uploads to the Internet
- Event Celebration Dinner / Party
- Free water by day / Free beer by night
- World Team Quality Memorabilia
Personal Check, Bank Check, or Money Order:
- in US$ drawn on US bank only
- payable to World Team
- mail to: 2200 East Edgewood Drive, Whitefish, MT 59937 USA
Costs for large formation high altitude loads have increased by more than 45% since our last World Team event in April 2013. In order to provide a more reasonable registration fee, we need to be flexible in jump number and altitudes; thus, “to a point, whatever it takes” will be our plan. Our goal is to set a Large Formation Sequential World Record that is hard to beat, so it will be up to us, as a team, as a World Team, to accomplish that. We already know that we can!
- by 3 January 2014: 250 US$ deposit required to secure your slot
refundable until 13 February 2014
- by 14 February 2014: 1600 US$ remainder of registration fee due
- after 14 February 2014: 450 US$ non-refundable
As always, personal circumstances will be taken into consideration.
In any case, if World Team is prevented from making at least 20 jumps due to weather, aircraft, or other unforeseen circumstances, additional refunds will be issued.